About the job
NES Fircroft Indonesia is taking on a recruitment campaign for Tier 1 LNG Operator based in Qatar, currently looking for candidates with Indonesian Passport with Proven track record of success and Contract Management Experience with Operator Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Supply Chain Management or Commercial discipline
- Indonesian Passport Holder
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years’ direct experience oil and gas industry with purchasing / procurement experience
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- This position is responsible to coordinates, compiles, and develops a portfolio of contracts for services. The unique characteristic of this position is the need to clearly understand how dynamic market pricing fluctuations affect supplier negotiations when dealing with international and local suppliers. Furthermore, this role shall require to have the ability to use different type of strategies and tool i.e., Market Intelligence to drive the best pricing structures to meet operational demand requirements while capturing the best cost for the corporation.
- Major challenges include (1) Oversight of numerous service contracts with differing terms and conditions; (2) Prioritizing and aligning end users conflicting priorities; and (3) Staying up-to-date market intelligence and dynamic pricing fluctuation to develop optimal negotiation strategies.
- Design and conduct the contract development, tendering, execution, and support administration of service contracts, ensuring contract compliance and corporate controls are in place, to provide end users with best-in-class service at the optimal cost
Technical and Business Skills
- Apply a Controls Mindset
- Systems Utilization
- Business Improvements
- Identify Market Opportunities
- Service Excellence
- Tender Strategy Development and Evaluation
- Contract Development
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Contract Management Support
- Proficient in written and Spoken English
- Computer Literacy (MS Office) including working knowledge of business software programs, networking, and SAP.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Technical knowledge in reviewing / preparing technical Contracts.
- Good knowledge of Contract laws and industry practices.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Implement and achieve annual objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with associated metrics, to achieve department and corporate strategic objectives.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise during the tendering and contracting process to ensure all required information (pricing, technical, commercial, etc.) are correctly documented and included to ensure corporate controls are maintained and risk exposure is mitigated.
- Advise, coordinate, and conduct and efficient hand over of contracts to facilitate seamless transition to the post award process while continuing to support effective contract administration to best in class service offering and customer satisfaction.
- Analyse, evaluate and provide historical demands trends with correlated corporate spend profiles to best facilitate optimal procurement strategies to optimize cost and meet end user(s) requirements.
- Conduct detailed reviews and formulate subsequent accurate interpretation of complex tendering and contract documents to effectively advise and respond to clarification during the tendering process to ensure corporate interest are maintained.
- Analyse the effectiveness of applicable division L3 processes and associated procedures to eliminate process bottlenecks by proposing business improvements opportunities to enhance service offerings and customer satisfaction for end users and stakeholders.
- Examine service providers performance and align with Market Intelligence commodity trend analysis to determine and implement the best negotiating strategies that optimize service cost and facilitate quality service.
- Conduct cost analysis with respective service contracts / commodities to develop and design optimal compensation models that align the required scope of work while capturing cost savings opportunities.
- Prepare for peer reviews, internal and external audits, Table of Financial Authority (TOFA) compliance reviews, and other applicable areas associated with Service contracts to ensure the controls are maintained and identified gaps are corrected.
- Coordinate with end users to prepare procurement demand requirements and recommend best tactical / strategic approach to meet both end user and department objectives.
- Coordinate and propose on the annual demand plan development and oversight the compliance to the timely execution of the demand plan while maximizing the procurement value and meeting the end user expectations.