About the job
- This is a permanent position.
- 4+ years of experience in Patient Care management.
- Act as a single point of contact for the patient, patients family and third-party payer.
- Operate as a patient advocate.
- Collect a treatment plan from clinical team members.
- Gather additional approvals and estimates for add-on services, where appropriate.
- Provides excellent concierge services that address cultural nuances, language barriers, visa requests, orientation and family support.
- Exceptional customer service, time management, organizational skills and attention to detail required. Epitome of discretion.
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively interact with all departments of the organization and with all team members.
- Ability to plan for patient care, transitions in advance; anticipate international patient needs both home and abroad.
- Bi-Lingual (English / Arabic) preferred
- Should be based in Qatar with transferrable visa
- Notice period- Immediate joiners to 1 month. (Not more than 1 month)