About the job
Prospect Health is working with a leading hospital looking for a highly qualified Female Senior Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecology to join their team.
Qatar is a country in Western Asia. Near to its neighbor country Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. It is very much like Dubai or Abu Dhabi has been one of the main locations for British migrants to re-locate to since the late 1990s. Its tax-free salaries, excellent weather and cosmopolitan capital Doha make it one of the best places in the world to live, work and raise a family.
Our client is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
They manage 12 hospitals – nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
To meet the needs of a rapidly growing population, has announced ambitious plans to expand capacity across its network through to 2030.
The new and enhanced facilities and network of services will support and reinforce ongoing efforts to provide the safest, most effective, and compassionate care to each one of our patients, both now and in the future.
- Excellent Tax free salary
- Family Accommodation
- Allowance for 3 kids Education
- Business Class Flights
- 50 calendar days annual leave plus 10-14 days in Islamic and national holidays
- CPD Allowance
- Family Health Insurance
- Indemnity Cover
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) + 1 year Consultant +7years
- Canada – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C) +6years and 6months
- UK-CCT /CCST and fellowship or MRCOG+6years and 6 months / CESR+9years
- Ireland-CSD +6years and 6months and fellowship or MRCOG
- Germany – Fachartz Specialist Certificate or German Board +9years
- Sweden – Swedish Board or Bevis Om certificate+8years
- Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges +6years and 6 months
- Spain- Titulo de specialista +8years
- Italy – Diploma of Specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university +8years.
- Must have worked or working in a Government, Semi Government, Private and Public Teaching Hospital, University Hospital.
- Female physicians only.
- Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice.