About the job
Bin Yousef is looking for a Designer who will be handling graphic design work and specifically overseeing video content for all our companies with different brand identities and creative direction like Alford Hughes, Curia and much more.
The ideal candidate will have a background/bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field. They must be a collaborative team player and have excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- Work with the team to design and produce visual content that fits the brand, such as social media posts, brochures, websites and other marketing collateral.
- Develop images, illustrations, infographics and other graphic artwork.
- Conduct research for design ideas and to stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Efficiently project manage their workload between the different brands they will be working with.
- Coordinate with team members to brainstorm creative ideas and update content.
- Liaise with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Should be comfortable taking complex information and translating it into a variety of media from digital to print, from sketch to final videos ready for posting.
- Have a distinct visual voice that feel confident and comfortable articulating to the team and participate in design critique and constructive feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or a related field.
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role. Freelance or undergraduate projects are also accepted.
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs in the Adobe Creative Suites such as After Effects and Premiere Pro, or similar.
- Very capable working through all stages of videography and photography content from storyboarding, overseeing video production to refining it in post-production.
- Comfortable managing task requirements with brand managers, collaborating with the marketing team to produce creative ideas, and design presentations for feedback and approval.
- Someone with hands-on experience with branding, typography, print materials as well as motion graphics, editing video footage, adding sounds and ambience in post-production.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your skills and experience.
- Be up to date with the latest social media trends.