About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Stakeholder / Public Relation Admin to join our team! In this role, you will get to deal with, handle and resolve conflicts, feedback, and complaints from the public and residents pertaining to the construction project inconvenience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Initiating dialogue with the public, residents, municipalities, MOI, traffic police, government departments and embassies, etc. on public relations issues as directed by the client / SRE / Senior PRO on project related.
- Conduct regular visits and ad hoc visits to the affected residents affected by the works and make necessary reports, and feedback to the client and the affected resident.
- Coordinate and work closely with the construction supervision team to minimize inconvenience to the public.
- Plan and launch of public relations program, including not limited to the design, printing and publishing of notices and flyers and other materials to pre inform the public of works commencement and completion to the approval of the Engineer and the client Public Relations Department as required.
- Establish a call center to handle public complaints to the approval of the Engineer.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Law, Mass Communication or equivalent from an accredited University or institution to the approval of the Engineer.
- Minimum fifteen 15 years of demonstrable overall experience in public relations and communication with no less than 7 years in works focused on public customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in Public Relations works dealing with public complaints in the construction industry would be an advantage.
- Must have a good understanding of Qatari culture.
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills are mandatory.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Resourceful, pleasant and approachable personality.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions to handle public complaints.