About the job
Ensure the development and implemention of corporate communications plan including both internal and external communication strategies. Communicate and disseminate appropriate information to stakeholders to enhance and strengthen the company’s image and reputation.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) – I
- The role demands (1)Ensuring the Company maintains a high profile which reflects well upon shareholders and enables the Company to maintain its premier position; (2) Independently generate internal and external communications collaterals including press release, announcements, social media and LCD updates, and proofread papers and presentations; (3) Project a dynamic company image so that the Company’s business and corporate objectives are met.
Key Job Accountabilities – I
- Produce high-quality communication collaterals including press releases, speeches, announcements, social media, corporate publications, and any internal & external advertisements to promote the Qatargas brand and protect its reputation.
- Proofread documents, papers and presentations adhering to the QG guidelines, within an assigned timeframe, and work collaboratively with team members to ensure high-quality communications support to the across the organisation.
- Analyse and demonstrate critical thinking while developing brand and design artwork across all channels to create content and theme aligned to key messages.
- Maintain media management, social and digital media updates; conduct an annual benchmarking to provide insights into industry trends, and suggestions to improve the company communication channels and media handles.
- Propose and implement the advertising strategy to deliver company communication objectives and enhance/ promote the Company brand and business objectives.
Key Job Accountabilities – III
- Coordinate and prepare the various written publications of the Company by reviewing and editing their contents as required.
- Administer and update the Company’s external website to formulate a suitable tracking system and KPIs for the Company website and continuously develop an improvement programme for the website to include use of new tools, techniques and activities to keep the website active as a key communications tool for the Company.
- Assist in corporate events and conferences organised by the Company.
- Coordinate tenders and processes required for services to meet the deliverable, monitor respective budget and review all invoices for goods and services to ensure consistency with contractual obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media Communications Literature or Business Administration.
Knowledge and/or Experience – I
- 6 years experience in similar functions such as newspaper/magazines including experience in the oil and gas industry.