About the job
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
As a Logistics Executive, you will Manage an assigned area or team by planning, organizing, and follow up warehouse and logistics activities to ensure efficient and safe warehouse operation in accordance with HSEQ requirements and service targets.
This position is based in Qatar and reports to the Warehouse & Planning Manager.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvements in Warehouse processes and procedures.
- Manage warehouse and logistics personnel by ensuring that the tasks in their areas are executed as planned in an efficient way and with the right quality.
- Organize training sessions for employees (e.g. proper use of machines and handling of hazardous material)
- Coach and guide the team to ensure a workforce that is competent, engaged and enabled to meet Jotun’s current and future needs with tools to develop.
- Planning and organizing good receipts and inventory management by controlling and monitoring batch numbers, Certificate of Analysis, Safe storage of goods, Counting and distribution.
- Handle non-conformance and Service complaints
- Coordinate with Warehouse staff to ensure proper storage and distribution of products.
- Planning and organizing daily distribution and activities related to this.
- Monitor transport delivery performance and optimize transport cost.
- Keep updated records of vehicles and other Warehouse fixed assets.
- Control, Monitor and report relevant KPIs.
- Ensure that internal and external HSEQ requirements are followed.
- Execute procedures and guidelines in compliance with local laws, regulations, ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001, JOS and Jotun’s HSEQ Management system.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE OFFER
What we offer:
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high-quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics/business or any relevant major.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Arabic communication skills will be considered as an addition.