About the job
Act as owner’s representative on assigned areas and monitor all Civil and Structural activities and report on EPC Contractors’ compliance with Project HSE, Quality and Construction requirements.
- Read and understand the contract requirements, relevant project specifications and codes and standards as applicable.
- Maintain a constant presence on site and monitor and report on contractor activities.
- Attend daily and weekly construction coordination and interface meetings as required.
- Review Method Statements, JSAs (Job safety Analysis), submittals and other construction documents.
- Identify potential Engineering and Construction issues in the field and coordinate with contractors in resolving and/or escalating issues for timely resolution.
- Monitor contractor field activities for performance against the baseline schedule.
- Participate in incident investigations within assigned areas as required.
- Actively participate in fostering a positive team culture and excellence in project delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of relevant Petrochemical or Oil & Gas experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Possess a good understanding of engineering and construction practices in Petrochemical and Oil & Gas projects.