About the job
Our Experience Store will be designed to have state-of-the-art products and solutions where customers can understand how technology improves their daily life. Our Experience Leads will be ready to help customers learn and try these devices at their own pace.
The Role Experience Lead will support and educate the customer around setting up/using their device and technical queries, diagnose and organize repair of faulty devices, identify cross/upsell opportunities and educate the store team on technical matters. Responsible and supporting Digital Experience, transactions, Device Support, NPS, TNPS and CE.
Be the Ultimate brand ambassador and serve as a Tech/Digital Expert by exhibiting a passion for the Vodafone brand, strong product knowledge, and experience and delivering sound advice on the product.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience, assisting customers through consultative selling practices and guidelines to identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Educate the customer on how to set up and use their device including ongoing self-help resolutions. Understand customer issues, identify root causes and solutions and explain them to the customer.
- Manage, lead and execute product demos during the Sales Process. Identify opportunities for cross and upsell.
- Troubleshoot device software and hardware. Open and track service requests. Schedule technical appointments with customers. Liaise with Technical Support as required.
- Ensure customer retention through follow-up after technical issues. Make suggestions to the Store Manager on how to improve customer experience. Feedback to management on how to improve customer experience.
- Meet and Exceed Individual Sales Targets and NPS.
Skills, Education, Experience & Core Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Solution Selling
- Telecommunications Experience
- Digital/technology Awareness/devices/ handsets / social media
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or equivalent from recognized institution.