About the job
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.