About the job
Based in Doha, Qatar, Jaidah Group is a conglomerate that has been operating in a wide array of business sectors for over 100 years. Our focus on the future – and its limitless potential – has driven us to consistently evolve, making us market leaders in sectors as diverse as industrial supply, energy, automotive and heavy equipment.
Performs all receipt activities within approved procedures and authorities and keeps records of cash and bank transactions.
• Process, prepare and complete invoices/delivery note/credit note to Client.
• Checking the data input to ensure the accuracy of the final bill.
• Fixing billing errors by issuing debit and credit memos with Management Approval.
• Maintain and manage daily logs of transactions in an organized manner especially in Cash/Cheque Deals Transactions.
• Forward copies to accountants for checking and posting
• Pass post-dated checks and a collection summary to Credit Control for safekeeping of checks and allocation of collections done against specific accounts/ Coordinate with accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
• Act as the physical custodian for the main petty cash – code and reimburse petty cash expenses, obtain a daily replenishment for the petty cash from the main cash.
• Prepare petty cash reconciliations and forward copies to accountants for checking and posting.
Knowledge and Experience
• Analytical skills
• Basic bookkeeping systems
• 2 Years in bookkeeping /cashier work
• Experience in SAP is a plus
Skills and other abilities
Culture & values