About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu, we hold the belief that technology has the power to make anything possible.
Our Vision: to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through innovation and technology. We envision a global expansion where what we do surpasses norms and limitations every time.
Our Mission: To radically transform how people live by leveraging technology to connect them with endless possibilities.
Values We Live By
- Be Customer Obsessed – “Focus on the customer and all else will follow.”
- Act with Integrity – “We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.”
- Be Curious and Creative – “We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring a lasting positive impact.”
- Lead by Example and Take Ownership – “Be the change you want to see and take ownership.”
- Hustle and Deliver Results – “You can do more by doing less, better, and faster.”
- It’s all about people – “Be a Team player, together we are stronger.”
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Manage audience segmentation, develop personalized marketing messages/enhancements
- Execute the strategy for customer-centric lifecycle marketing email and push notification campaigns focusing on conversion, revenue and retention
- Collaborate closely with the product and design teams to discover, develop, and deliver campaigns that support new features and monetization efforts
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data and metrics to identify opportunities, test and optimize campaign solutions and measure business impact
- Own campaign performance and ensure if contributes to the product team’s key results
- Communicate on performance, key learnings and opportunities to leadership on a regular basis
- Build new customer segmentation and campaign automation strategies
- Scope and execute A/B tests across emails, web, mobile, and other customer-facing communication platforms
Do you have some of these?
- 3+ years as a CRM, lifecycle, and marketing manager (web + mobile apps)
- Experience implementing, managing, and optimizing CRM platforms, Braze experience a plus (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Proven track record of testing and scaling multi-channel campaigns
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, and analytics teams
- Experience building effective campaigns in CRM tools
- Outstanding analytical skills, data-driven mindset
- Experience managing and segmenting a database of users, working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Copywriting and editing experience
- Comfortable with rapid testing and iterating concepts supported by user insights and data