About the job
About The Role
As Business Support Manager, you will provide a robust and comprehensive Business Support Services delivery model for Cabin Crew and all other departments within Cabin Services Division. You will oversee, and manage key functions pertaining to Cabin Crew Business Support services, to absence management pertaining to payroll, crew documentations, records management, cabin crew promotions. You will be responsible for monitoring the evolving needs of the business and implement strategies that would assist in accomplishing the overall business objectives. You will take cognizance of Cabin Crew issues / queries and ensure prompt action to resolve them. You will be managing the asset and inventory management and procurement process for Cabin Services Division. You will be required to drive efficiencies in the current business processes through system integrations and enhancements.
A successful candidate will have-
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 6 years of job-related experience required or High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent with minimum 7 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in a multi-national work environment or an international airline.
- Expertise in analytical, problem-solving skills, budget and cost management.
- Strong knowledge in software facilitating in organizational planning and administration.
- Proficient knowledge in MS office applications.
- Good command of English language and Business Communication.
- Possess excellent people management and leadership skills with the ability to delegate work, set clear directions and manage workflow, strong mentoring/coaching skills and motivate the team to achieve outstanding results.