About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full responsibility of the company P&L for Qatar territory.
- Responsible for the overall business growth.
- Responsible for managing sales operations of Qatar territory for all authorized automotive after-sales brands, achieving sales targets while maintaining high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the
- organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Monitor actual performance of sales on various parameters against approved budgeted figures and take suitable corrective action where required, to meet the assigned goals.
- Work with Marketing to develop new products and services for business growth
- Study market trends as well as competitor activities and suitably update Senior Management on latest market / industry developments.
- Ensure that salesmen provide all customers with a high quality of service and value in all stages of the sales process
- Make calls on prospective customers; and make sure a successful trade relation
- Make sure timely delivery and maintenance in coordination with the Supply Chain team.
Key Skills and Experience
- 6 to 10 years in Automotive/ Lubricants & Car Care / Spare Parts Sales, out of which at least 5 years of experience at the Manager Level.
- Excellent Leadership Skills with adaptability to change for a better working environment.
- Excellent in Communication Skills (Bilingual – Arabic & English Preferred)
- Excellent in Relationship Management.
Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma or relevant professional degree.