About the job
As a Cabin Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting daily Cabin Operations, preparing flights for a smooth Inflight Experience, communicating with clients when the trip is booked and closing flights with feedback. Ensure that every flight departs with all agreed catering, as requested by the Client to maintain Customer Satisfaction
Other Key Responsibilities Are
- Monitor and manage daily operational schedule, disruptions etc. to ensure timely flights.
- Monitor the aircraft movements to ensure product and In-Flight Services on board are confirmed.
- Coordinate on board tailored services to ensure Flight Attendants receive the necessary support and guidance to deliver superior In-Flight service experience resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring Flight Attendant’s flight preparation, catering etc.
- Regularly provide feedback to the Cabin Experience Managers and follow through with documentation.
- Accountable for the catering orders to be sent on time and catering to be loaded in time.
- Operate flights as service crew, perform In-Flight checks on food product, quality, presentation and freshness, to ensure the quality of the products are consistent, up to VIP set standards and agreed level.
- Monitor/reduce food wastage and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Guide Flight Attendants to achieve a consistent and exceptional level of In-Flight Service
- Continually assess the costs involved, with the assistance of the outstation/base catering units and implement/amend cost-saving catering menus whilst maintaining the Qatar Executive standards and quality.
- Assist with the timely and accurate processing of all catering invoices to ensure payments are settled in a timely manner and within the budget.
- Establish close working relationships with Sales, Procurement, QR Inflight Service-Product development, and Catering Providers in order to achieve the ultimate Service.
- Track and investigate customer’s unsatisfactory inflight experience feedback & follow up in a timely manner.
- On call and available 24/7 and ready to assist at any given time
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the QE Inflight Team.
- 5+ years of job-related experience
- Knowledge of worldwide culinary
- Good understanding of Business Aviation, onboard product and service
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills