About the job
Ras Laffan, Al Khor and Al Thakhira Municipality, Qatar.
- Manage requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
- Process invoices on time.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Manage weekly timesheet, invoicing follow-up, imports & exports shipment handling & processing.
- Managing Petty cash, Asset register, and manpower utilization.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Liaising with other members of the team.
RequirementsEducation & Certification:
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written).
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with any ERP systems.