About the job
- Ensuring the safety and comfort of all guests and employees using the Fitness Center.
- Engaging naturally with Health Club guests while creating awareness about fitness activities.
- Designing and developing one-to-one fitness programs for guests.
- Assisting members at the Health Club with the use of the equipment.
- Conducting group exercise classes for the guests, coordinating class schedules and updating them regularly.
- Carrying out Fitness Assessments and motivating guests to adhere to the most suitable fitness program.
- Evaluate the guest’s physical fitness readiness level regularly and monitor the progress of the guest’s fitness program.
- Ensuring the Health Club equipment and supplies are ready to use daily.
- Maintaining necessary inventory of the Fitness Equipment and Health Club supplies.
- Supporting the Recreation Department in the promotion and sale of Membership programs.
- Supporting the Recreation Department on financial transactions and any administrative reports in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Performs special projects delegated by the manager and/or director.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the resort.