About the job
The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing a friendly and caring welcome to all guests at the hotel entrance according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Welcome the guests upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards and open the hotel door for all incoming guests.
- Open the car door for all guests coming out of a taxi or car, provide assistance with their luggage and bring it to the hotel in an efficient and timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner such as calling a taxi or giving directions, and refer requests to relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of hotel products and services as well as tourist and business traveling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
- Control the traffic ensuring that there are no vehicles blocking the hotel entrance.
- Hoist and lower the flags according to the hotel procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the hotel’s main entrance area, and take corrective actions if needed.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.