About the job
Visual Merchandiser Associate | MAF Lifestyle | Visual Merchandising
The Visual Merchandiser Associate is responsible for coordinating and executing appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer into and through the entire store, providing an excellent in-store experience. The role contributes to the sales objectives by using effective product placement and visual display to convert window shoppers into prospects, creating an ambiance for ongoing return customers.
- Responsible For Translating the Visual Merchandising Plan Through the Execution of Creative Windows, Product Placements, Props and Floor Designs to attract and Engage Customers.
- Execute Seasonal Floor Plans, Launches and Floor Changes.
- Liaise With Contractors and Suppliers to Coordinate the Production and Installation Timeline.
- While Enhancing Brand Presence Through Creative Ideas, Be Cost Sensitive and Contribute to Cost Saving Initiatives When Possible.
- Ensure Brand Standards Are Maintained at All times while Upholding the Marketing and communications Principles of MAF Fashion.
- Be Sensitive to New Trends in Visual Merchandising and Aware of Customer Preferences and Responses, Elevating Customers’ In-Store Experience.
- Maintain Good Rapport with The Marketing, Merchandising, Logistics, and Store Teams to Ensure Collaborative Efforts Towards Effective Visual Merchandising Leading to Sales Benefits.
- Implement Store Signage Programs According to Commercial Guideline
- High School Certificate.
- Fluent In English.
- 1-3 Years of Experience Within the VM or Fine Arts Field.
- Attention To Details
- Sports Background experience is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, and to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and is excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.