About the job
A creatively ambitious content producer with strong technical production management skills. Comprehensive experience in working with creative directors, production crews and post-production teams, and in managing and resourcing production shoots around the APAC region Comfortable working to tight deadlines with competing priorities without compromising quality A professional who ensures projects are completed to a high creative standard Responsible for the development and timely delivery of assets and video content required for global campaigns and sponsorship activations, TV match graphics, title sequences, etc.
- Support and execute creative concepts
- Work with the internal creative team and freelancers to ensure successful development, execution and delivery of content.
- Provide production solutions and strategies, play an active role defining problems, recommending solutions and establishing resourceful conclusions.
- Manage production budgets and scheduling of creative concepts.
- Review production bids and treatment, and advise on qualification and suitability.
- Cultivate positive relationships with production partners around the APAC region.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Be on location to manage shoots where applicable
- Previously or currently working in a similar role in a sports team, a league, a broadcaster, a non-traditional media company or a leading sports marketing agency
- Ideally, experience working with broadcast and digital content
- Possesses a highly creative mindset and excellent production management skills
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience. Strong portfolio
- Native Arabic speaker with a strong command of spoken and written English
- Experience working on complex projects and as part of a team.
- Possess the right to work in Qatar without visa sponsorship.
- Role is on a contract basis from November 2023 – end-Feb 2024 at which point there will be an overall review of the position post-AFC Asian Cup Qatar 2023