About the job
- Provides electrical engineering expertise consistent with Engineer level competency to ensure contribution to department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
- Reports to Lead of Electrical Engineering Support/Lead of Electrical Systems Engineering.
- Operates in a technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders. Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst providing expertise in area of expertise.
- Provide electrical engineering support to projects, operations and maintenance and contribute to the division strategy and goals.
- Execute electrical engineering activities in line with long term upgrade plans for proactive, optimal and cost-effective obsolescence management of critical electrical equipment.
- Support the definition and implementation of integrity program for electrical equipment to achieve high standards of safety, reliability, and availability.
- Support the definition and documentation of best practices within the area of electrical engineering and executing performance improvement initiatives.
- Ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
- Support and supervise activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 4 years’ engineering experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
- Electrical Engineer-level of competence as per Electrical Engineering Technical Competencies
Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
8 Hours / 5 Days
3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire