About the job
You will provide process engineering services to Worley, and its Customers.
- Deliver process engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform process engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What You Will Bring
- Technical and Industry Experience
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of process engineering-specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Undertaking Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.