About the job
The job is based in Doha, Qatar Head Office.
Specializes in creating, preparing, submitting, and managing bids and company proposals/ tenders for projects. Responsibilities revolve around producing proposal management plans, and devising strategies to identify and secure new projects. Job responsibilities include:
The main duties of a tender/proposals manager include:
- Identifying potential bid opportunities and evaluating the company’s capacity to meet the requirements of the contract or project.
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation.
- Coordinating the tender/proposal process, including working with various departments within the company to gather information and prepare the bid.
- Contribution in cost and price calculations.
- Conducting research to ensure that all proposals meet the requirements of the contract or project and comply with regulations.
- Writing and submitting bids and proposals on behalf of the company.
- Monitoring the progress of bids and proposals and updating stakeholders on their status.
- Maintaining a database of past proposals and successful bids to use as a reference for future proposals.
- Degree in engineering or any other field related to the position.
- Practical experience in a similar position is advantageous.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Fluent in English & Arabic.