About the job
The job holder is responsible for planning, controlling and directing his store team to achieve highest level of customer service standards and in-store execution to deliver sustainable sales and profitable targets. JH provides excellent communication and people’s skills in order to influence everyone to manifest the best professional customer service and equipped with the ability to understand and analyses sales figures to drive the business to achieve its targets.
- Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance and recommends action plans to deliver sales budget (Store Level)
- Conducts monthly meetings focusing on category sales performance with the selling personnel to update category performance and recommend action plans for improvement
- Implements strategies and ensures 100% execution of all programs to achieve sales target of all EXCLUSIVE products and submits feedback on promo effectiveness.
- Manages and controls store approved OPEX budgets ( i.e utilities, wrap supply, staff cost, etc)
- Recommends and initiates plans to optimize the stores’ controllable expense.
- Achieves shrinkage budget below tolerance level thru day to day monitoring of Retail Operating Standard Compliance (store level) Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance & recommends action plans to deliver agreed sales budget (Store level)
- Checks and reviews the implementation of display and timely replenishment.
- Manages availability and timely replenishment of stocks.
- Ensures consistent, accurate and timely inventory adjustments (GAP, Cycle Counts, Negative Quantity on Hand, False Positive)
- Complies consistency with the Brand of Service Standards when dealing with customers (internal or external)
- Ensures customers shopping experience exceeds customers’ expectation.
- Handles and reports product queries, complaints and offer advise professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards procedure.
- Drives loyalty members programs and initiatives to achieve target transactions participation.
- Drives selling techniques to achieve target conversion/transaction rate
- Cascades on going promotions, activities, memos, bulletins following the standard power talk guidelines on a regular basis
- Checks and validates proper implementation and execution of promotional and store activities (e.g. promo call outs, hero displays and price changes)
- Ensure policies, brand standards, grooming guidelines and internal control procedures are communicated and implemented as per SOP
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and understanding of the system and reporting
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
- Liaising with mall management, store documentation as appropriate (daily reports, banking, refunds, exchanges, etc)
- Cashiering duties
- Plans and monitors Personal Development Plans In role development interventions.
- Identifies, implements and monitors team learning interventions.
- Reviews and discusses performance appraisal and personal plans of direct reports.
- Implements action plans for employee engagements
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree would be a plus.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management.
Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…)
Empathy Customer service and results-oriented Leadership and problem-solving skills.
Excellent relationship skills.
Integrity and trust.
Dealing with ambiguity.
Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiative.