About the job
- Manage the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) compliance for a portfolio of third-party technical infrastructure sites.
- Serve as a cross-functional leader for EHS for the Middle East and Africa region and other metros in line with business needs.
- Implement and sustain EHS programs and guidance that enables the safe and compliant deployment of our technical infrastructure.
- Generate ideas required to solve EHS operational risks for impact to the business, analyzing and owning risk scenarios to determine their potential impact to the business. Design/lead programs to mitigate those risks.
- Conduct assessments of existing EHS performance to ensure alignment with regional GDC and GSO strategy, including analyzing and generating solutions to EHS business risks and identifying, communicating, and estimating efficiencies to be gained through established programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Candidates will typically have 5 years of experience in program or project management.
- Experience managing EHS compliance for regional and global facilities.
- Ability to speak and write English and Arabic fluently.
- Credentials from the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, NEBOSH, or equivalent agency.
- Experience communicating with Federal, State, and Local Authorities regarding EHS issues.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, influence, and advise local employees to achieve positive EHS outcomes.
- Excellent analytical, data quality troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 40% as needed.