About the job
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
Act as a client advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience. Candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our scope
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Communicating with clients daily to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Building relationships with current and future clients.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client needs fulfilment.
- Keeping accurate records about inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfil all customer requests
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behaviour to understand changing needs
- 3-5 years of business experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, communications, project management or a related field, MBA is an addition
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions