About the job
A Kids Club Attendant is responsible for providing a caring and safe environment for children to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while building and maintaining good parent/guardian relationships.
What will I be doing?
As a Kids Club Attendant, you are responsible for providing a caring and safe environment for children to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Kids Club Attendant will also be required to ensure the overall needs of parents/guardians are met. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide a caring and safe environment for children
- Prepare a clean play area before and after each session with the necessary equipment
- Assist in maintaining appropriate health and safety standards in the working environment and follow company policies and procedures
- Supervise children while parents/guardians are using the hotel facilities
- Work in close partnership, develop and maintain good relationships with parents/guardians
- Schedule and coordinate children’s activities to maximise attendance
- Maintain the crèche’s diary and schedule staff accordingly
What are we looking for?
A Kids Club Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ level 2 in childcare and education or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on your own
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full disclosure by a registered body