About the job
Our Holding Group is currently looking for an Exhibition Manager for an events & conference company.
In this role, you will direct, manage and help develop exhibitions and conferences. The role encompasses the following aspects related to the exhibition – people management and direction, budget creation and management, financial performance and budget/plan delivery, marketing direction, direct sales and agent management, operational direction, strategy and industry positioning/brand enhancement.
- Planning Exhibition hall layouts and activities program such as Workshops, Seminars and Demonstrations.
- Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available.
- Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors*
- Seeking and securing sponsorship
- Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Coordinating caterers , stand designers and equipment hire
- Organizing car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
- Promoting the event an d organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
- Supervising the dismantling and removal of stand
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A natural flair for building relationships with people on every level.
- Great communication skills and an ability to think quickly and clearly under pressure.
- Quick learner with a willing attitude and the ability to respond to a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic & English (both speaking & written)
- Flexible to work longer hours if required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great experience and knowledge in Exhibition and Events Industry is a must
- Experience in Qatar market is a must
- Must be locally available in QATAR with valid Qatar ID
- Valid Qatar driving license is required