About the job
Overview of the role:
The primary focus of the role will be to receive customers, note the jobs required, provide estimates with job explanations, prepare job cards, follow up the jobs in the workshop, take approvals for additional repairs, inform any delays, deliver the vehicle and explain the invoice to customers.
What you will do:
- Attend promptly to customers.
- Record customer requests.
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at the workshop.
- Ensure adequate number of repair orders as per the business flow.
- Ensure proper explanation of the content of work in detail.
- Ensure providing proper cost estimates and delivery time to customers.
- Check and ensure accordance with invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree to pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Deliver the vehicle in person.
- Ensure achievement of given revenue targets.
- Promotion of value-added services.
- Obtain high standards of customer service values.
- Resolution of customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
- Ensure completion of dealer certification requirements.
- Prepare and enroll for skill contest events.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Customer management and communication skills.
- Automotive dealership experience.
- Knowledge of technical workshops.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
About the Team:
Reporting to the Service Manager and will work closely with the workshop team and the broader internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years overall experience with automobile dealership – Out of which a minimum 3 years in Service Department as a Service Advisor.
- Automotive dealer/distributor business processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems.