About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to Accountable to support the Line Manager in a range of HR services to QACC employees from joining to the expiry of the contract and assisting in all matters pertaining to joining to the expiry of the contract and assisting in all matters. Lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Accountable to effectively execute all ‘end of employment’ procedures upon receipt of resignations/terminations monitoring the update of LWD in the master file. Accountable to ensure conclusion of the staff file with legal clearance letter, updating the separations register and ascertaining the staff file is handed over to the filing room to close the file. Lead and monitor the effective execution of all end of employment procedures upon receipt of resignations/terminations.
- Develop a clear communication plan in all aspects of HR processes.
- Assign, monitor and oversee the performance of assigned tasks keeping staff informed of changes in their terms and conditions of employment
- Respond and communicate effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures. Respond to complaints and request for information. Assist and explain procedures and policies in response to inquiries
- Establish and maintain a confidential filing system, categorize and maintain manuals, sensitive correspondence and other source material. Ensure accurate, correct and relevant information is available.
- Maintain close coordination with QR joining team for new joiners and arrange.
- Assign staff from QACC-HR welfare team for hospital visits of QACC staff as required.
- Monitor and take part in investigation/disciplinary sessions for QACC staff. Ensure recommendations are within framework of policies and standards of QR group guidelines.
- Managing staff retirement and employment extension process and coordination.
- Ensure HRMS entries related to changes in salaries, re-designations, leave (unpaid/encashment), separations are uploaded in the oracle database.
- Ensure provision of Administrative Services for employees and their families across QACC in terms of documentation for passport/visa, endorsements/renewals communicating effectively with the Government Services Department. Oversee the delivery of operational services on a day-to-day basis in order to achieve the delivery of a high quality, professional and timely immigration service.
- Support the HR Manager in the sourcing strategy that reflects the resourcing needs of the business and attracts a diverse workforce for the department; ensuring the effective delivery of manpower within set timeframes.
- Assist in recruitment portfolio and ensuring seamless operations.
- Manage the medical compensation and benefits department as required. Ensure the disbursement of payments to inpatient through insurance provider is being affected within set timeframes.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement and consistency in HR processes, in line with the company strategy. Identify and escalate to the HR Manager any issues/opportunities relating to HR.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the QACC – Human Resources Team.
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Must have excellent computer skills (advance excel is an advantage)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Good spoken and written English