About the job
About Our Client
This role is responsible for the design and successful execution of our client’s marketing strategy in the Middle East. With a focus on brand positioning, go-to-market campaigns to drive customer acquisition, and developing strategic sales and marketing channels. Partnering with the regional sales and business development teams, it will play a critical role in helping to grow the business within the region.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with the regional sales and business development team to develop the marketing plan and budget aligned to the sales targets.
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing plan, including ABM campaigns, events, digital marketing, webinars, PR and social media, setting goals and targeted revenue contribution focused on lead gener
- Ensure marketing campaigns are executed to the highest quality standards positioning our client as a regional and global market leader.
- Identify potential strategic partners in the public and private sectors to create new lead generation channels alongside the country sales managers.
- Work closely with the delivery team to develop and promote new products.
- Monitor and evaluate the competitive environment and trends to ensure plans and activity are relevant to the market and the needs of the business.
- Maintain knowledge on current and emerging customer markets.
- Coordinate marketing efforts to broaden and boost the regional awareness of our client as a leader in global digital skilling.
- Monitor user experience and develop strategies to analyze future requirements for new products and assist to prepare appropriate market strategies to drive efficient return on investments.
- Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Prepare and manage budgets.
- Measure and report on the ROI of marketing investments in terms of conversion rates along the funnel and pipeline achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- To be a successful applicant for this role:
- Proven experience building and growing B2B tech brands within the Middle East
- Minimum marketing experience in relevant sectors of 7-10 years
- A sound understanding of marketing principles and practices and the ability to demonstrate success in bringing sales and marketing together for maximum effectiveness.
- Experience identifying and developing new sales channels through strategic partnerships with the public and private sectors.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experience developing high-touch marketing plans in line with strategic objectives.
- Track record of generating strong pipeline of marketing qualified leads and direct revenue contribution through new logo acqusition
- High level of project management and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution.
What’s on Offer
USD 120,000 per annum
Private company benefits in line with Qatar employment law