About the job
About Enhance :
Enhance Fitness is a technology company operating in the GCC market and has since revolutionized the fitness industry. We offer top certified trainers on demand via our app at customers’ convenience. Be it their own home, a park or even our partner gyms, clients can access a PT session anywhere anytime!
Our team has grown from our founder to 200+ strong in under three years, and we continue to expand our operations.
As part of a fast-growing tech & fitness sector you will be exposed to the latest innovations in fitness and will have the room to grow the brand with us and be part of the team that started the fitness revolution in the region and soon beyond.
Company: Enhance Fitness
Location: Qatar, Doha
Language: English – Written and Spoken (others are a plus)
Education and Experience:
Accredited Personal Training Certification, REPs Level 3 or equivalent. First Aid Certification. BA or MA in Sport and Physical Education is a plus.
Additional Specializations will be plus:
Swimming, Yoga, Tennis, MMA, Boxing, BodyBuilding, Injury Rehabilitation and Post Maternity
- Strong knowledge in performing personal training sessions
- Ability to listen to the clients and demonstrate ethical behavior
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Essential Job Functions :
We have a can-do culture and attitude and we are looking for like-minded people who are committed, caring, passionate and serious. Here’s what we’d like to see from our community of trainers:
- Motivation! Fuel up your clients with good energy and encouragement to make sure they complete all their sessions and reach their fitness goals.
- Our trainer app is designed to make life-on-the-go easier! Track your sessions from bookings to rescheduling and cancellations through the app for a more organized workflow!
- Our Head of Trainers is here to support you and guide you every step of the way! Make sure you communicate with them about schedule changes so they are always in the loop.
- Preparing all your client’s sessions in advance not only saves you time but also allows you to have a clear forecast of your month.
- Scheduling your clients sessions while accounting for travel time and traffic between sessions, to ensure you start every session on time.
- Connect with your clients ahead of every session with the location and timing. Life can be hectic and a small reminder is sometimes just what we need.
- Give it your all! Your clients look up to you to make sure you provide them with the necessary tools, workouts, and tips on building and managing healthy habits, show up to your sessions ready to offer them the best feel-good workout!
- Life is full of questions! Instead of having your clients wonder about their progress, show them that you are here to listen by scheduling feedback sessions, tracking, and monitoring their progress.
- Our fitness packages are not to be missed! Make sure your clients benefit from their subscriptions to achieve optimal results.
Other Job Duties:
- At Enhance, it’s all for one and one for all! Our marketing team might need you in front of the camera for a workout video, or a tutorial, and we know you’ll have what it takes to give them some cool content to use!
- When your day at the gym is done, our Head of Trainers will be waiting for you at the office to hear all about your day’s sessions and outcomes. You’ll visit the office too for weekly meetings, follow-up sessions, and a quick friendly hello from the rest of the team!
- Take care of the company equipment and gear as if they are your own.
- Know an Enhance trainer when you see one! We provide our trainers with a cool and comfortable branded attire to wear during their sessions. Wear it with pride!
PT Package and Benefits :
- Insurance, Visa, Flight ticket every 2 years of service.
- Continued education through Enhance workshops and the online Enhance Academy
- Onboarding / training
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- Leads provided as per Enhance employment contract
- Technology and tablet support provided
- Equipment and uniforms provided
- Ongoing support from team leader