About the job
This role is responsible for product development and management for all Data Center product & services portfolio to capture the right market share and ensuring superior user experience through the right solutions offered to business customers.
- Launches and rolls out for the data center portfolio and drives through their implementation, monitoring and management.
- Supervises the development of data center roadmap and define a unique value proposition.
- Develops and enacts product roadmap tailored in line with ICT product development strategy.
- Works with the Business Pricing to develop pricing models, which will be in-line with revenue targets and regulatory requirements.
- Interacts with Network, IT & QDC teams to ensure that product specifications and features could be provisioned by internal systems & platforms.
- Liaises closely with Network, IT & QDC teams on the articulation of product specifications, features and term-sheet.
- Supervises solutions lifecycle and maximize EBIT by enhancing portfolio through value propositioning, bundling, etc.
- Oversees data center solutions development and improvements and drive consumer’s service innovation and next-generation product ideation.
- Coordinates with Customer Lifecycle Management on up-selling, cross-selling and retention activities related to Data Center offerings.
- Coordinates with respective Sales and Market teams and business operational excellence team to align on updates and provide them with training if necessary.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of data center solutions and supports the team in acting as a managed ICT center of excellence for the Group and participates and supports the deployment of relevant offerings across OpCos.
- Ensures the delivery of profitable products & services into the market that meet customer expectations by leveraging market research to get customer perception and needs.
- Undertakes proactive and reactive product health checks and takes any necessary remedial actions. • Puts in place Product monitoring methodologies to ensure that any product launch meets the stated proposition and owns any actions /adjustments required.
- Conducts regular market research to maintain high technological and market value levels.
- Develops User Acceptance Testing frameworks and ensure that all new service offerings are tested successfully before market readiness.
Minimum Experience, Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in defining and developing requirements for products and services within a technology company – preferably telecommunications-related.
- Experience working in a Cloud Practice is key, ideally in a Product role (including
- advisory services).
- Excellent knowledge of Hyperscalers Products & services portfolio and Partnership Programs (Microsoft MCPP, Google Partners Advantage…)
- Good knowledge of Cloud Discovery, Assessment, Migration and Cost Optimization tools.
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Similar