About the job
As Technical Account Manager at TecCentric, you’ll work with the most forward-thinking companies in Qatar as they implement cloud-first strategies. Expertise in infrastructure design, implementation, data engineering, and support is needed for this position. You play a critical role helping our customers adopt Google Cloud Platform and get the greatest value it.
You will design solutions for multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud environments. You must be consultative while predicting prospective growth and diversification demands and liabilities.
The ideal individual is capable of comprehending objectives and using Google Cloud technologies to achieve such results.
- Leverage your deep understanding of Google Cloud Platform products and services to help our sellers and Google pre-sales specialists be more successful in positioning Google Cloud Platform solutions within our account base.
- Offer hands-on consulting for customers at key decision moments.
- Hold Technical Workshops on various topics to fast track our customer’s engineers.
- Assist with troubleshooting.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with the IT professionals from accounts within your assigned territory / segment.
- Facilitate our Google Cloud Platform program activities, ramp plan, quarterly business reviews, technology enablement workshops.
- Understand customer initiatives and targets within Google Cloud Platform; providing expertise and guidance to ensure they are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field / practical experience.
- A passion for the Cloud and for work with Google Cloud ecosystem
- You are a cloud practitioner with Cloud sales accreditations and technical certifications to validate your capabilities on GCP.
- You bring a track record of success within a pre-sales, IT and/or customer success function.
- Proven experience providing technical expertise and advising on Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure.
- You are customer focused, data-driven and process oriented.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
Certifications (preferably, any of the following):
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer