About the job
Join our Digital Industries as the Operational Technology & Cybersecurity Service Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Digital, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
The Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Service Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and commissioning of cybersecurity solutions for PCS7 Control Systems, TIA Portal, WinCC SCADA Systems, and SIMATIC PLC Systems for a variety of industrial control system applications.
- Development of control system and OT Cybersecurity system design
- PCS7, WinCC and STEP 7 programming of control systems
- Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing,
- installation and configuration, and documentation
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
Your Qualifications – Digital & Solid
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering. Master’s degree in Cybersecurity is preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (CISCO)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Desirable Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in OT Industrial Control System
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Industrial Automation Systems, preferably Siemens
- Experience in network-based firewalls, network troubleshooting, and intrusion detection products.
- Experience in host-based security technologies (Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention, Host IPS, Whitelisting, Anomaly Detection)
- Experience in performing IEC62443 security assessments
- Experience in system backup technologies
- Experience in developing, evaluating, and implementing IEC62443 Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience in Industrial Networks’ Protocols
- Experience in Leading Cybersecurity Projects
- Experience in Cybersecurity Risk Analysis