About the job
What You Will Do
The Sales Engineer will be directly reporting to the Sales Manager – Install for GCC region. You will be based in Qatar and will be part of a team responsible for generating business through selling HVAC solutions to contractors & consultants and driving the growth of business for install division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC portfolio.
Based in Qatar, the role shall emphasize in bringing in sales and installation solutions among new construction projects for HVAC Systems (Chillers & Airside), with the growth of our market share with key and target customers in Qatar and driving the business to a defined volume. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
How You Will Do It
As an Experienced Sales Engineer you will have an understanding and knowledge of our product portfolio among HVAC solutions and you will work closely with the customers to meet their expectations in order to close the new opportunities.. You will carry out site audits and suggest new ideas for site improvements to our existing customers or any new customer who has active installation base.
You will develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings qualify and prioritize opportunities and maintain appropriate territory records, develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow ups for successful closing of the sale. You will Interface effectively with operations to deliver and improve service delivery. You will maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow of sales. You will be Reporting progress and updating sales tools for opportunity creation and projection of forecasts with accuracy of above 95%.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You will be focused on growing our HVAC Equipment’s install business in Qatar.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling Airside and Chiller Equipment sales business in the Qatar market
- Deep Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Must have excellent technical knowledge about different Airside equipment’s i.e. Air Handling Unites, Fan Coils and Chillers.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate complex business ideas
- Strong presentation and ability to influence key customers, consultants, and owners
- Independent, innovative, strategic-thinking, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Valid Qatar driving license