About the job
As Qaizen Administrator within the Product Development unit, you will be responsible for building and maintaining entire menu grids as per MUP (Meal Uplift Pattern) requirements for both QR and Non-QR airline customers ensuring that all relative and correct menu grid data are mapped and match the menu specifications in both Qaizen and JDE system. You will ensure all end-user departments receive correct photos, specifications and forecasts for smooth financial and meal provisioning preparations.
- Provide hands-on assistance to Product Development Chefs in building menu presentations.
- Responsible for making sure menu preparations for presentations that are carried out by Product Development Chefs are prepared and well-established for cycle documentation and system mapping.
- Accountable in archiving and understanding menu photos including the required correct equipment use for every MUP requirements.
- Document menu presentation outcome and ensure all approved menus and items are captured and mapped on the cycle meal plans.
- Take and archive menu photos for Qaizen system updates for both internal and customers reference.
- Build up annexes and grids as per MUP requirements for costing and JDE forecast mapping.
- Review and maps correct photo requirements for Qaizen system upload, ensuring end user will get proper photo and menu specification references for smooth and correct production and assembly preparation.
- Check and ensure menu specifications are perfectly aligned with JDE mapped recipes for proper raw material forecasts and customer billing.
- Raise and facilitate changes on recipes and menus for proper documentation and building initial finance cost-related changes.
- Responsible for facilitating proper and timely RFC (Request for Change) procedures necessary to document changes and create initial costing processes for the finance department.
- Must have full understanding and wide knowledge of MUP and sector-wise menus to be able to facilitate correct menu changes and their effect on customers.
- Responsible for liaising ongoing changes on both internal departments and customers for smooth operation.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments with the required changes requested by customers.
An ideal candidate will meet below qualifications and experience
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma pr equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within catering or airline
- Understanding of recipes and basic knowledge of reading ingredients
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office & other systems
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Command of English language
- Photography skills
- In-depth knowledge of JD Edwards and Qaizen
- Basic understanding of in-flight catering processes and associated system controls