About the job
About The Role
Monitors and coordinates effectively all training activities such as planning, coordination, publishing of periodic training calendar, recording, and updating of all official forms and training matrix.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Training Plan based on the Training Needs and Training Identification for each department.
- Liaise with QR, QAS and OAL training departments to obtain the schedule of the mandatory courses and request for additional courses as required.
- Recommend staff for Training / Courses based on the training schedules received from Customer Airlines and QAS Training.
- Compile training records to ensure that all training activities are systematically filed and updated regularly.
- Plan initial/recurrent training for all ground services staff in order to ensure that all staff are trained in accordance with their Job requirement and the department training Matrix.
- Responsible for centralized training coordination with the departments’ Trainer, Job Trainer, Training Officer, Lead Training Officer and External Trainer.
- Responsible for organizing and booking training facilities, liaise with facilities-in-charge to ensure venue for the course/training will be available prior to course/training dates.
- Assist Training Officers by preparing training documents like certificates, handouts etc. needed for training and in delivering designed training according to his/her capability.
- Complete and submit Training Activity Reports based on the monthly training plan / actual, on or before 5th of the month to ensure KPls of the department are met.
- Complete and submit all Training Reports, based on the training results of the participants who were trained, so as to match it with the Training Matrix.
- Prepare the Absenteeism Report along with reasons received from line in order to present it to the Head of Department in the Weekly Meeting for further action.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience Or Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in all MS Office applications and knowledge of Airport Operations.
- Well-developed Inter-personal skills