About the job
The incumbent will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of the telecommunications field to manage VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) and telephony systems and Cisco Enterprise Contact Center infrastructure. The job holder will participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the voice and Cisco Contact Center, and ensure that hardware, operating systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values. The job holder will assist the project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and planning phases of standard Project Management Methodology.
- Work on all communication related issues and provide level I and II support to end users surrounding Network (route/switch), CUCM and Contact Center issues.
- Analyzing existing voice and recommending solutions, including the setup, configuration, and testing of Cisco Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Instant Messaging, Call Manager Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways.
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the Cisco Voice and Data network, must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals
- Identifying all aspects of communications-related vulnerabilities, increasing awareness of potential vulnerabilities and impacts of communications on mission execution capability, and providing recommendations to mitigate to eliminate identified vulnerabilities
- Developing and implementing enterprise level technical architecture and physical design for the bank.
- Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all required critical hardware and key processes.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted stakeholders.
- Carry out the Plan, follow prioritized work, and complete multiple assignments on time and at times with minimal management oversight
- Take ownership of projects and complete them on time.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Provide support services for SIP Signaling and troubleshoot through CDRs
- Maintain highest standards of confidentiality, professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the unit.
- Follow the audit, compliance and procedural control measures set by the management.
Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any other related discipline from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Management any other related discipline from a recognized university.
- 06-10 years of total experience in financial services/banking industry, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline.
- Solid experience in design, configure and troubleshoot QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications)
- Experience with Cisco UCS
- Proven experience designing or administrating Cisco Call Center environments and Cisco Unified Communication.
- Extensive knowledge of call center environments and routing with specific knowledge and experience with Cisco call center applications and routing.
- Extensive knowledge in Cisco Voice installation, implementation and support services in multiple version of Cisco Voice product.
- Fundamentals of general IT compliance in the Banking and Financial Sector
- ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 20000
- PCI-DSS framework
- CCNP Voice (mandatory)
- CCIE Voice (HIGHLY preferred)