About the job
To supervise the development of effective learning strategies and frameworks and the implementation of the Group L&D action plan, while building trusting relationships with stakeholders and the L&D operational teams across the business to meet GL&D yearly goals.
- Engage and work closely with line managers, employees, and HR partners, to identify capability needs and develop relevant learning-in-context programs.
- Assist in the creation of policies and frameworks to enhance the development of the PIH group employees in line with the strategic goals of the company.
- Supervise the valuation of vendors and certification programs to sustain L&D quality and standards.
- Agree with business leaders on the metrics that will be used to assess the effectiveness and transferability of learning in their units.
- Liaise with managers to identify internal SME’s that will help develop the capabilities of their teams.
- Monitor the success of coaching and mentoring programs as part of the Learning Programs, and Career Development of employees.
- Identify areas of improvement of GL&D practices, and the Capability Academy.
- Coordinate the marketing and communication strategies for the department and the implementation of events and ceremonies related to the Capability Academy.
- Maintain timely and accurate reports to meet departmental requirements, policies, and standards.
- Remain updated on leadership and learning theories, systems, best practices, trends, and the Future of Work, that will help to advance the business interests and strategies.
- Contribute to the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet departmental requirements, policies and standards.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices to increase productivity and operational efficiency and adhere to all relevant department’s policies, processes, procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow all relevant organizational HSE and QM policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure Health, Safety and Quality compliance in all aspects of work and ensure commitment to a culture of continuous improvement by complying with Quality Management System processes, providing and receiving constructive feedback, to meet quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
- Learning and development experience in a Healthcare/Hospital setting is essential
- 2 Years of leading a team experience
- 3 Years of GCC experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Moderate IT soft skills
- Strong customer-focused background
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Strong teamwork skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good time-keeping skills and the ability to multi task to enable effective management of training schedules
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work