About the job
Applied Medical is a rapidly growing, global organization that develops, manufactures, and distributes medical devices to more than 75 countries. Our driving purpose is to satisfy the three fundamental healthcare needs: enhanced clinical outcomes, outstanding value, and unrestricted choice. For 30 years, Applied Medical has been at the forefront of innovation and technology.
As a result of our highly vertically integrated business model, we control all our processes in-house, from R&D concept to clinical implementation. At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands, we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. For over 30 years, Applied Medical has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.
At our Middle East headquarters, we support the implementation of our innovative products across the MENAT region through our local sales teams and via our distributors. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!
The Field Implementation Specialist will support the Sales team in developing sales strategies and tactical implementation of Applied Medical products in the regional market, as well as ensuring the effective introduction of new products and the obsolescence of discontinued products.
The expected start date for this vacancy will be beginning 2024.
As a Field Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Sales achievement of the assigned Territory / Project
- Ensure effective introduction of new products and obsolescence of discontinued products in the regional market
- Work closely with and support the sales management team to develop sales strategies and define the tactical implementation of Applied Medical products in Qatar
- Provide training and clinical operating room (OR) support
- Manage the full range of products in the assigned territory
- Set business and revenue goals and objectives, as well as strategies to achieve them
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with contacts from assigned accounts
- Deliver the highest levels of clinical support and services to assigned accounts
- Exceed quota expectations as established by management
- Conduct market research on tenders, surgery statistics, and the competitive environment
This position requires the following skills and attributes
- Located or willing to locate to Qatar
- 2 years experience in a Medical Sales environment in Qatar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Documented performance record of success in previously assigned territory
- Excellent English, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Arabic is a plus.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit driven by ambition and achieving goals
- Ability to commute and travel to different accounts in the assigned region
- At least 2 years of professional surgical or medical device sales experience, as well as formal sales training
- Proven experience working with surgeons, OR directors, nurse managers, clinical coordinators, nurse educators, and materials management
- Strong relationships in the surgical field & general and laparoscopic sales experience
- Deep understanding of the medical device market in Qatar
- A challenging position within a fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative company
- Extensive training in Applied Medical’s products and their application
- Opportunities for personal development, growth, and continuous learning
- International working environment