About the job
Purpose of the Job
To achieve substantial financial growth of net new and existing customers by developing relationships and interest in Aramex solutions based on customer requirements.
- Generate and Nurture leads in coordination with vertical marketing and field marketing activities that will help generate targeted new revenue growth.
- Nurture leads and create opportunities within the portfolio of assigned geographies through a value-based approach.
- Manage and grow existing businesses to generate targeted and sustainable revenue (additional regions, additional products).
- Understand and analyze the big picture of customer’s business objectives in order to build the profile & act as a consultant for customer’s business strategy.
- Translates customer strategy into meaningful opportunities of value for Aramex.
- Present solutions to customers, demonstrating value for business and goal alignment.
- Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective regions, to ensure maximum leverage for Aramex.
- Work closely with the solutions group to define innovative solutions that provide value to customer’s business operations.
- Collaborate with account managers to create a seamless customer experience.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all customer information utilizing CRM.
- Network with industry peer groups & other internal affiliates to roll out best-proven practices, as relevant.
- Engages in research for the purpose of expanding personal and company knowledge of industry trends, best practices, marketing, and sales.
- Ability to influence all customers (both internal & external) on issues that impact the business.
- Expert in consultative selling techniques and account planning skills.
- Work with vertical marketing and Oil and gas field marketing to develop account-based marketing activities, lead generation and lead nurturing.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience preferably in the Express, Freight Industries, and to have knowledge in the Logistics industry as well.
- Fluent in English. Additional language is a plus.
Skills and Competencies
- Proven track record of attaining organizational and personal sales objectives – Results-oriented.
- Strong Business Acumen and Industry Knowledge.
- Strong Work ethic and customer-centric mindset.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Adaptable, strong team player with outstanding communication skills and ability to work with all functional areas.
- Proficient in working with local leaders to develop short- and long-term goals that are specific to our commercial organization – Results Oriented