About the job
Managing and improving the performance of Vendors across the country. Taking ownership of vendor service levels by measuring compliance, finding performance gaps, and executing a plan to fill performance-related gaps.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Identify and solve vendor performance-related problems by analyzing and deriving insights from large, complex sets of data
- Work alongside the commercial and logistics teams to reduce the failure rate, restaurant delays, and food preparation times
- Work closely with country operations, commercial and product teams to optimize customers ordering experience
- Provide input to the restaurant operations strategy and support its implementation in the country along the regional guidelines
- Connect with vendor performance responsible (account managers) in the country and build an end-to-end process for process implementation & review
- Provide weekly updates to country management on projects & performance progress
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 years of experience in the food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Arabic or Urdu is a plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: Experience in dealing with cross-cultural team members and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights from comprehensive data reports.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work under pressure, and handle stress.
- An individual contributor who can work in a fast-paced environment with a make-it-happen attitude.