About the job
What You Will Do
The Sales Engineer- Service is a key role, reporting to the Service Sales Manager responsible for the Commercial and industrial sector in Qatar. You will be based in Doha and will be part of service and maintenance sales team that is passionate about rapidly growing our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives. The team focuses on Selling Service and Maintenance Contracts for Controls and Security Systems.
You will focus on selling Annual Maintenance Contracts, retrofit installation solutions, upgradation jobs and growing our market share with new clientele including but not limited to Facility Management Companies, Real Estate Firms, end users and occasionally MEP Contractors and Consultants. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Qatar region.
How You Will Do It
As a Sales Engineer you will use your expertise in Controls and Security products and demonstrate the sales process to seeking out, qualifying and closing Service sales opportunities. Conduct presentations or meetings with clients, prepare driven, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will support the Sales manager with any task or objective assigned and liaise, consult and co-operate with other Departments in the process of producing techno-commercial proposals. Key element of proficiency is market segment knowledge, customer coverage and competitor analysis required to bid for annual maintenance contract and retrofit projects. Build and handle long term customer relationships/partnerships. Responsible for customer satisfaction. Meet Sales target on a monthly basis. Seek to expand the depth and breadth of Johnson Controls offerings within an account.
What we look for:
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering as applicable.
- Minimum 4 years experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Controls & Security products (Building Management Systems, CCTV, ACS, Intruder systems, Gate barrier etc.) within Qatar market.
- Proven track record of generating business from FM companies, end users and general contractors taking care of Controls and Security systems.
- Must be proficient with controls philosophy and local MOI-SSD specifications.
- Proven record of meeting assigned Sales target for Controls & Security portfolio within the UAE market
- Proficient in Controls & Security Products
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly customer oriented
- Quality focus, self-driver
- Resolved, results driven, strong sales drive
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Ability to run multiple tasks
- Qatar driving license is must
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related subject area
- A network of business contacts within the market