About the job
What’s on the menu for your next career move? As our new Assistant Restaurant Manager you could be leading the charge to ensure our guests enjoy a truly memorable experience – whether they’ve worked up an appetite for a full conference banquet or are just joining us for their favourite hot beverage.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Directing, coaching, and developing a team of committed hospitality professionals
- Delivering exceptional guest and corporate experiences by setting high standards and finding new ways to exceed them
- Managing food and beverage standards to deliver against our commitment to responsible business practices
- Working closely with the finance team to set, monitor and refine budgets and drive revenue
- Multitasking to oversee multiple food and beverage outlets, kitchens, banquet, and convention facilities – as well as a number of managers and supervisors
What We need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field
- 4+ years’ related experience, including management experience
- Must speak local language
- Must obtain certifications or permits as required by local governmental agencies.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.