About the job
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide the relevant group or team with administrative and clerical support when required
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Program and file documentation and set up and maintain group
- Monitor and, when required, purchase stationary and other office supplies
- Arrange meetings, including organizing equipment requirements.
- Arrange and make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Support the administration teams of other groups when required
- Perform reception cover when required
- Assist with the creation and preparation of correspondence for internal and external clients, documents, presentations and/or publications
- Provide customer service and ensure that information provided to clients is accurate, timely and in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Maintain confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence, statistics and related material for ease of retrieval.
- Taking minutes of meetings, preparing and distributing
- Work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems.
- Responsible for personal safety and working within the Occupational Health & Safety procedures.
- Competent in implementing HSE in the design process, focuses on process safety and strives to use best practice
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Trade Apprenticeship, Certificate, Diploma, Advance Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Maintain HSE focus with the team to ensure OHSE requirements.
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment