About the job
- To provide environmental management consultancy services to the various Advisian/Worley clients. Clients can be internal Advisian/Worley business units/offices or external clients.
- To be responsible for the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and also the commercial performance of the project.
- To promote Advisian/Worley environmental management consultancy services to clients to achieve follow-on work with existing clients and new work with prospective clients.
- Develop environmental strategies for project approvals.
- Coordinate and manage regulatory approval processes.
- Identify requirements for, and scope, of required environmental studies.
- Undertake appropriate Environmental Impact Assessment of projects.
- Network and inter-discipline departments. Interface management with the client.
- Conduct Environmental ENVID workshops and develop environmental risk registers.
- Coordinate reliability studies, including QRA, where applicable to environmental aspects
- Review environmental criteria in design phases of projects.
- Develop, or contribute to, Environmental Management Systems and associated management plans.
- Oversee implementation of EMSs and EMPs.
- Undertake site audits on EMS/EMPs as required.
- Develop sustainability strategies, undertake sustainability assessments for infrastructure projects (e.g. GSAS) and sustainability reporting for industries (e.g. GRI).
- Peer review specialist sub-contractor work as required.
- Ability to identify and raise suite of Project Procedures & Deliverables.
- Estimation of work scopes & preparing CTR.
- Manage a team of professional and technical people.
- Act as mentor to graduate, project engineers, and technical specialists.
- Liaise with the local community and other stakeholders on all consulting matters.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Advisian/Worley
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Advisian/Worley. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Qualifications – ExternalJob Requirements:
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering from an accredited institution.
- A registered Certified Green Professional (CGP) with Gulf Organisation for Research and Development (GORD) is desirable.
- Experience in technical reporting and presentations.
- Familiar with applicable environmental laws and regulations and dealings with local regulatory authorities.
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel and spend periods of time in the field.
- Fluent in English.