About the job
The purpose of this role is to provide direct support to the assigned department in the performance of a wide variety of data analyses and processes.
- Performs data analysis in support of ad-hoc, standard, and project-related requests.
- Develops methodologies for analyzing and presenting data.
- Uses and supports database applications and analytical tools to: evaluate data quality, applications, and functions, produce output, and maintain operation.
- Researches new data sources, data analysis contribution to projects and provide input on improvements in data quality process & procedures.
- Supports and enhances processes around using data profiling, data quality, data mapping, and metadata tools to validate and uncover root cause data issues, maintain data dictionary, mapping rules and data lineage.
- Provides a repeatable set of processes for determining, investigating and resolving data quality issues and that establishes an ongoing process for data quality maintenance
- Demonstrates knowledge of the interdependencies between system functionality and associated business processes in order to enhance data quality and metadata management processes.
- Ensures Quality standards & measurements are followed according to HMC and JCI.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Information Technology (IT) OR Engineering.
5 years experience in data management, job design, job evaluation.