About the job
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Participate and organize data collection processes, information technology applications, and computer systems storage/retrieval strategies.
- Lead, participate and coordinate planning and execution of research projects and proposal writing.
- Prepare reports on the progress of the projects to the supervisor.
- Plan and contribute to the marketing plans for the projects.
- Participates in the department of education and research.
- Coordinate communication with stakeholders in the projects.
- Represent Aspetar at national and international conferences to present peer-reviewed research as and when required. Speak on behalf of Aspetar at other relevant public relations events (i.e. television, radio, trade shows etc) as and when required by the Director of the department
- Comply with the approved relevant departmental policies, processes and standard operating procedures in order to ensure that all relevant procedural and legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high-quality and cost-effective service.
- Contribute to cost-efficient usage of all applicable resources to reduce wastage and unnecessary expense
- Ensure compliance with all relevant QHSSE management procedures and controls across the department so that AZF provides a safe, world-class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people
- Assume any other responsibilities as directed by the direct supervisor.
- Attend and successfully complete competencies that focus on patient safety initiatives implemented within Aspetar Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Hospital. Patient Safety Training is an annual requirement, to include all organizational leaders, staff, service and contracted providers.
Necessary knowledge and Experience to be able to do the job:
- 4-6 years of related experience of which a minimum of 2 years should be in a similar position/ responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
- Evidence of Research publications and direct delivery of health/wellness/exercise-related projects with quantitative and qualitative methods in the area of Athlete’s health
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze large datasets
- Evidence of organizing and leading data collections in Sport/Exercise environments
- Arabic Speaking is an advantage
Education and Certification requirements:
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in relevant disciplines (Sports Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Health-related degrees).