About the job
Overview of the role:
The primary focus of the role will be to submit estimates to the insurance company, obtain work approvals and settle payments with the insurance companies.
What you will do:
- Ensure the completion of all relevant documents for each estimate and submit them to the insurance companies for opening or processing the claim.
- Provide accurate accident repair estimates to the various insurance companies, Negotiate – arrange the approvals and LPO’s for completing the repairs.
- Prepare and submit invoices to insurance companies on a regular basis and follow up on the payments.
- Maintain a good relationship with insurance personnel.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Stakeholder management.
- Invoice management.
- Analytical skills.
- Coordination and communication skills.
About the Team:
Reporting to the Service Manager and will work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of overall experience with an automobile dealership in a similar role.
- Automotive dealer/distributor business processes experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.